Anjeer peanut butter chocolates
Table of Contents
1. Peanut butter 3 tbsp
2. Anjeer/figs paste 1/2 cup
3. Dates chopped 1/2 cup
4. Fried gond 1/2 cup
5. Mixed dryfruit roughly coarse powder 1/2 cup
6. Soonth powder 1 tbsp
7. Desicatted coconut 3 tbsp.
1. Firstly soak anjeer in warm water for half hour then drain water, make fine paste of this anjeer in mixer without water.
2. In a pan heat peanut butter ,add this anjeer paste to it with chopped dates and mix well till it gets soft.
3. To this add fried gond, desiccated coconut and soonth powder.
4. Now mix well.
5. Lastly add mixed dry fruits powder.
6. Mix all well till this mixture leaves the sides of pan.
7. Switch off the gas.
8. Let this mixture come to room temperature.
9. Now put this mixture in freeze in a bowl for half hour.
10. Now take out the bowl and make shape of chocolates out of this mixture and wrap it and it is ready to be served.
Eco Jivan Recipe Contest Winner