Millet Focacia with olives and zaatar
Table of Contents
Ingredients for Focaccia
1. 2 cups Fox tail millet flour
2. 1/2 tsp salt
3. 1 tsp sugar
4. 2 tbsp. olive oil
5. 2 tbsp. olive (cut into small pieces)
6. 1 tbsp. yeast
7. water to mix
1. 3 tbsp. Zaatar
2. 2 tbsp. olive oil
Millet Focaccia with Olives and Zaatar
1. Knead Focaccia ingredients in a blender.
2. make a dough. ( dough should be little soft)
3. Take a big bowl, brush with olive oil
4. keep the dough.
5. Cover the dough and keep aside
6. After every hour just mix with light hands and keep again for fermentation.
7. Repeat the process. 3 to 4 times till the dough is airyated.
To make Zaatar:
1. 1 tbsp. Roasted coriander
2. seeds, 1 tsp cumin seeds ,Grind.
3. Mix together Grind powder with 1tsp sumac, 1tsp dry thyme, 2 tsp roasted sesame seeds, mix well.
4. Add olive oil.
5. When dough is risen , take out and put it in greased oven dish.
6. Brush zaatar mixture above the dough and with the fingers, poke the dough.
7. Sprinkle salt.
8. put it in oven 180 degree C for 20 minutes.
9. Yummy and Tasty Olive and Zaatar Focaccia bread ready.
10. Serve it with Labneh, olives, muhammoura and salad.
Eco Jivan Recipe Contest Winner