Mom's Healthy Pancakes
Table of Contents
1. 2cups Millet flour.
2. 1/4th cup finely chopped onion.
3. 1/4th cup finely chopped cabbage.
4. 1/4th cup grated carrot.
5. 1/4th cup grated beetroot.
6. 2 table spoon of grinded green masala. (Green Masala-1 inch ginger,3-4 green chilies, handful of coriander leaves)
7. 1/2tsp turmeric powder.
8. 1tsp sesame seeds(optional).
9. 1/2tsp garam masala powder.
10. Salt to taste.
11. 1 tsp desi ghee (to shallow fry)
Step 1 – Mix all the ingredients and make a soft dough using water.
Step 2 – Make small dough balls and flatten them using water if needed.
Step 3 – Shallow fry with desi ghee on low flame.
Step 4 – Serve with curd and pickle.
Eco Jivan Recipe Contest Winner