Peanut Butter Bites
Table of Contents
1. 3/4 Cup GAIA Multigrain Oats or Quaker Oats(i used multigrain oats)
2. 1 1/2 Tblspn Maple Syrup or Honey(i used maple syrup)
3. 3 Tblspn Peanut Butter
4. 1/2 Cup Milk Chocolate Chunks
1) Add multigrain oats to a blender jar & blend into a fine powder.
2) To the same blender jar add peanut butter & maple syrup. Blend until everything is combined well.
3) Take a small amount of mixture in your hand & make it into a round shape ball (if the mixture is not holding shape add 2-3 teaspoons of extra peanut butter & if it is sticky just apply little butter or ghee to your palms).
4) Place them in a plate & keep aside.
5) Bring about an inch of water to a boil in a sauce pan on a medium flame, place milk chocolate chunks in a stainless steel bowl & place it over boiling water without touching it.
6) Stir chocolate until melted.
7) Turn off the flame, dip each peanut butter ball in the melted chocolate & lift it out with a spoon.
8) Tap off all the excess chocolate & place it on a plate lined with baking paper or butter paper.
9) Refrigerate until it sets completely about 15 minutes.
10) Serve peanut butter bites after it sets.
Eco Jivan Recipe Contest Winner