“Health comes from farms, not from Pharmacy ”
Tasty Instant Foxtail Millet Bisi Bele Bath with high dietary fiber and low glycemic index healthy food. Food is the fastest-acting and most powerful medicine you can take to change your life. Millets are the staple diets of India, full of nutrients and high dietary fiber. It keeps us away from diseases like Diabetes, Heart Diseases, and Obesity. Eco Jivan aims at providing healthy and tasty food with the traditional diet.
Health Benefits of Instant Foxtail Millet Bisi Bele Bath
- Diabetes Control: It has a low glycemic index and is an excellent substitute for rice or other grains that can increase blood sugar.
- Heart Healthy: Foxtail millet helps to regulate blood pressure, thus reducing the chances of blockage in heart that results in cardiac arrest or stroke. It also helps in reduction of LDL levels in the body.
- Weight Loss: Foxtail contains Tryptophan – an amino acid which gets digested at a slower rate, thus keeping one away from consuming extra calories in their diet.
- Lowering Blood Cholesterol: Foxtail millet contains amino acids (Lecithin and Methionine) which lessen the cholesterol level by driving out the excess fat from the Liver. Foxtail Millet also contains amino acid (Threonine) which hinders the formation of fat in the liver, which makes the cholesterol level of the body sink.
- High in Antioxidant: The abundance of antioxidants, mainly (Tryptophan and amino acids) in Foxtail Millet helps in fighting diseases and building immunity. It works amazingly in relieving curing disorders like insomnia, and migraine.
Ingredients of Instant Foxtail Millet Bisi Bele Bath
Foxtail millet, Dry Chilli, Dhaniya, Dalchinni, Coriander, Lavanga, Salt, Dry coconut, Poppy seeds, Vegetable oil, Jeera, Toor dal, Fenugreek.
Method of Preparation
- Take 1 measure of Eco Jivan’s Foxtail millet Bisi bele bath and 3 measure water.
- Boil the water and add 1 spoon of oil or ghee.
- Pour the Bisi bele bath mix and pressure cook on a medium flame for 5 whistles.
- Remove from the heat, stir it well and serve with raita.
Tip: Add vegetables and salt according to your taste during cooking.