“Health comes from farms, not from Pharmacy ”
Tasty Foxtail Millet (Navane) Upma with high dietary fiber and low glycemic index, healthy food.
Food is the fastest-acting and most powerful medicine you can take to change your life. Millets are the staple diets of India, full of nutrients and high dietary fiber. It keeps us away from diseases like Diabetes, Heart Diseases, and Obesity. Eco Jivan aims at providing healthy and tasty food with the traditional diet.
- Diabetes Control: It has a low glycemic index and is an excellent substitute for rice or other grains that can increase blood sugar.
- Weight Loss: Millets contain Tryptophan – an amino acid which gets digested at a slower rate, thus keeping one away from consuming extra calories in their diet.
- High in Antioxidant: The abundance of antioxidants, mainly (Tryptophan and amino acids) in Millet helps in fighting diseases and building immunity. It works amazingly in relieving curing disorders like insomnia, and migraine.
- Heart-Healthy: Millets helps to regulate blood pressure, thus reducing the chances of blockage in heart that results in cardiac arrest or stroke. It also helps in reduction of LDL levels in the body.
- Brain Growth: Iron helps in the brain development. It supplies oxygen to the brain as it uses about 20% of blood oxygen. Iron is directly associated with the brain functions.
Little Millet Rava, Vanaspati, Urad daal Mustard, Kadile bele, Green Chilly, Ginger, Curry leaves, Tata Salt, Lime Seasoning mix, Sugar, Turmeric
Method of Preparation
- Take 1 measure of Eco Jivan’s Foxtail millet Upma and 3 measure water.
2. Boil the water and add 1 spoon of oil or ghee.
3. Pour the Upma mix and cook it for 10 minutes on medium flame.
4. Remove from the heat, stir it well and serve.
Tip: Add vegetables and salt according to your
taste during cooking.