“Health comes from farms, not from Pharmacy ”
Tasty Little Millet (Saame) Idli with high dietary fiber and low glycemic index, healthy food. Food is the fastest-acting and most powerful medicine you can take to change your life. Millets are the staple diets of India, full of nutrients and high dietary fiber. It keeps us away from diseases like Diabetes, Heart Diseases, and Obesity. Eco Jivan aims at providing healthy and tasty food with the traditional diet.
Health benefits of Instant Little Millet Idli
- Heart Healthy: Little millet helps to regulate blood pressure, thus reducing the chances of blockage in heart that results in cardiac arrest or stroke. It also helps in reduction of LDL levels in the body.
- Weight Loss: Millet contains amino acid which gets digested at a slower rate, thus keeping one away from consuming extra calories in their diet.
- Loweting Blood Cholesterol: Millet contains amino acids (Lecithin and Methionine) which lessen the cholesterol level by driving out the excess fat from the Liver. Millet contains amino acid (Threonine) which hinders the formation of fat in the liver, which makes the cholesterol level of the body sink.
- Anti Ageing: The grain has anti-aging properties. By adding Foxtail millet in your diet, you can have a smooth, youthful ski.
- Helps Combat Diabetes : High carbohydrate diet can increase plasma glucose, leading to insulin resistance. Little millet is a low glycemic index food, which is a good source of slow digesting carbohydrates and dietary fiber.
Ingredients of Instant Little Millet Idli
Little millet RAVA, Black Gram Flour (Urad dal), Vegetable oil, Powder salt, Cooking soda, Malic acid.
Method of Preparation
- Take 1 measure of Eco Jivan’s Saame idli and mix it with 1 ½ measure water.
2. Mix well to a lump-free smooth batter and keep it for 5 minutes.
3. Apply little oil to the idli molds, pour batter to the ¾ each mold.
4. Steam the idlis for 12-15 minutes and leave for a minute or two.
5. Scoop the idlis and serve it with coconut Chutney and Sambar.