“Health comes from farms, not from Pharmacy ”
Instant Multi Millet Dosa brought you by Eco Jivan.No need to go through the effort of soaking and grinding for making the Dosa. Food is the fastest-acting and most powerful medicine you can take to change your life. Millets are the staple diets of India, full of nutrients and high dietary fiber. It keeps us away from diseases like Diabetes, Heart Diseases, and Obesity. Eco Jivan aims at providing healthy and tasty Instant Multi Millet Dosa with the traditional diet.
Health Benefits of Instant Multi Millet Dosa
- Diabetes Control: It has a low glycemic index and is an excellent substitute for rice or other grains that can increase blood sugar.
- Heart Healthy: Foxtail millet helps to regulate blood pressure, thus reducing the chances of blockage in heart that results in cardiac arrest or stroke. It also helps in reduction of LDL levels in the body.
- Weight Loss: Foxtail contains Tryptophan – an amino acid which gets digested at a slower rate, thus keeping one away from consuming extra calories in their diet.
- High in Antioxidant: The abundance of antioxidants, mainly (Tryptophan and amino acids) in Foxtail Millet helps in fighting diseases and building immunity. It works amazingly in relieving curing disorders like insomnia, and migraine.
- Lowering Blood Cholesterol: Foxtail millet contains amino acids (Lecithin and Methionine) which lessen the cholesterol level by driving out the excess fat from the Liver. Foxtail Millet also contains amino acid (Threonine) which hinders the formation of fat in the liver, which makes the cholesterol level of the body sink.
Ingredients of Instant Multi Millet Dosa
Foxtail millet flour, Jowar flour, Ragi flour, Saame Flour, Sajje flour, Barnyard millet flour, Urad dal flour, Salt powder, Cooking soda, Malic acid, Vegetable oil, Chana dal flour.
Method of Preparation
- Take 1 measure of Eco Jivan’s Insant Multi Millet Dosa mix to 1 ½ measure water.
- Stir it gently to remove the lumps.
- Heat the nonstick pan on medium flame, then smear oil on the surface of the pan. Spread the batter on the pan with help of a ladle. Add little oil to the sides and roast it until it turns golden brown.
- Remove the dosa with a spatula and drizzle water on the pan before spreading the next dosa.
- Serve with chutney and curry.