“Health comes from farms, not from Pharmacy ”
Healthy drink prepared from sprouted Ragi millet, Badam, and Cardamom. Food is the fastest-acting and most powerful medicine you can take to change your life. Millets are the staple diets of India, full of nutrients and high dietary fiber. It keeps us away from diseases like Diabetes, Heart Diseases, and Obesity. Eco Jivan aims at providing healthy and tasty food with the traditional diet.
Health Benefits of Ragi Malt
- Loaded with Calcium: Ragi flour is one of the best non-dairy sources of calcium when compared to any other grains.
- Helps in Weight Loss: The high amount of dietary fibre combine keeps the stomach full for a longer and prevents unwanted cravings. This in turn leads to a minimized appetite and weight loss.
- Battles Anemia: Ragi is an excellent source of natural iron and thus a boon for anemic patients and also for those with low haemoglobin levels. Once ragi is allowed to sprout, the Vitamin C levels tend to increase and lead to easy absorption of iron into the bloodstream.
- Reverts Skin Ageing: Ragi works wonders for maintaining young and youthful skin. Vital amino acids like Methionine and Lysine present in it make the skin tissues less prone to wrinkles and sagging.
- Relaxes the Body: Regular consumption of Ragi is highly beneficial in dealing with conditions of anxiety, depression and insomnia.
Sprouted Ragi Flour, Sprouted Moong flour, Skimmed milk powder, Cardamom powder, Roasted Badam powder, Putani flour, Choco powder, sugar.
Method of Preparation
- Mix two spoons (20g) of Eco Jivan’s Ragi malt with water to make it into a smooth paste in order
to avoid lumps.
2. Add this to 200 ml hot milk and boil it for 5 minutes.
3. Stir it well while boiling.
4. Pour it into a glass and serve it hot, add sugar according to your taste.